I think some of you guys are so ridiculous and selfish

I mean no offense to anyone but I’m really mad at some posts under the “box game” thread.

We all know it’s been a time killer for the past month and nothing serious, and yes, it’s been fun. But please calm down and be mature, please. Do NOT post something like: Oh I see this, and @someone (you pick a name, who has posted sth different earlier) you don’t have it? I think it’s a tell, what exactly did you see?

Well let me translate what he means in his mind: OK I think I found a tell and I passed, can someone with a different sign (which, of course, potentially means a fail in my theory) come to confirm my theory and make me happy with your failure? Please, be more considerate guys.

What’s the point of this? It makes me nauseate.

Please, we are adults, don’t act like a child. Just wait for the result, if you’ve done well enough, you deserve a pass, otherwise you don’t, it’s simple. Playing the box game literally makes no sense at this point, please.

spoken like a true 2-boxer

lmao jk… good luck to all!

Shut ur 1-box!

When you want something to be true so bad you’ll believe just about anything. It’s kind of funny considering all the biases we all had to learn.

LMAO

I’m so upset that we are wasting posts in this thread instead of the record thread.

LOL. You guys.

People just trying to pass their own time. Some are drinking, some are trying to sleep it out (me included), and some are just hanging out in that thread. It’s definitely just data mining over there. But yeah, everyone’s just trying to loosen up his nerves in his own way.

It’s an anonymous forum so people will act immature haha

Some people need thicker skin.

He’s salty today…

Ridiculous times, bruh. But selfish? Everyone’s entitled to commiserate collectively. The Tell Tales are just like trash talk or dirty jokes before things get serious.

where u from bruh

probably king’s landing I’d say. Definitely not a stark.

Don’t read speculative topics if you don’t want to listen to people speculate. Agree - it’s very likely BS but no one begged you to read it so don’t whine to others for your personal choices.