RESULTS!

I got my email results! Im scared to open it…its not even 9AM yet!

PASSED!

#bandaid!!!#goodluck

PASSED !

Congratulations! We are very pleased to inform you that you passed the June 2017 Level III CFA exam. 54% of candidates passed the June 2017 Level III CFA exam. Now that you have passed Level III, you must be a regular member of CFA Institute to be eligible for the award of the CFA charter. Log in now to verify your current membership status or complete the application process. A summary of your exam result is provided below. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each topic area.

Kindly contact us if we can answer any questions about the CFA Program.

Essay

Q#

Topic

Max Pts

<=50%

51%-70%

>70%

Alternative Investments

Portfolio Management - Institutional

Portfolio Management - Performance Eval.

Portfolio Management - Individual

Portfolio Management - Indiv/Behavioral

Economics

Portfolio Management - Asset Allocation

Fixed Income Investments

Portfolio Management - Risk Management

Item Set

Q#

Topic

Max Pts

<=50%

51%-70%

>70%

Economics

Equity Investments

Ethical & Professional Standards

Fixed Income Investments

Portfolio Management - Asset Allocation

Portfolio Management - Monitor&Rebalance

Portfolio Management - Performance Eval.

Portfolio Management - Risk Management

ONE BOXER IF IT MEANS ANYTHING!

Yeahhh!!! Pass!!!

Score band 10

Band 9. will need some support from from the forum later this year. congrats to all who passed.

Congrats, googs and others.

And be still my heart. Stress is peaking.

PASSSED

Passed!

@googs I had no doubt you would pass. congrats man

PASSED!!! YEAH!!

Band 9 ugh essays killed me to next year!

Congrats to all who passed

Why did it get pushed early!??!

PASS

Passed.

AM Essay : 2/4/4

PM Multiple Choice : 2/4/4

Passed. got it like 10 mins ago. Before 9am. Woooo hooooo. No more studyyyyy

PASSED!!!

Congratulations! We are very pleased to inform you that you passed the June 2017 Level III CFA exam. 54% of candidates passed the June 2017 Level III CFA exam. Now that you have passed Level III, you must be a regular member of CFA Institute to be eligible for the award of the CFA charter. Log in now to verify your current membership status or complete the application process. A summary of your exam result is provided below. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each topic area.

Kindly contact us if we can answer any questions about the CFA Program.

Essay

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% 1 Alternative Investments 19 * - - 2 Portfolio Management - Institutional 22 - * - 3 Portfolio Management - Performance Eval. 15 - - * 4 Portfolio Management - Individual 15 * - - 5 Portfolio Management - Indiv/Behavioral 15 - - * 6 Portfolio Management - Individual 22 - * - 7 Economics 14 - * - 8 Portfolio Management - Asset Allocation 20 - * - 9 Fixed Income Investments 21 - - * 10 Portfolio Management - Risk Management 17 * - -

Item Set

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Economics 18 - - * - Equity Investments 18 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 18 - - * - Portfolio Management - Asset Allocation 18 - - * - Portfolio Management - Individual 18 * - - - Portfolio Management - Monitor&Rebalance 18 * - - - Portfolio Management - Performance Eval. 18 - * - - Portfolio Management - Risk Management 18 - * -

also got the email before 9am. Passed! thanks anyone who contributed to this forum.