For those who passed please tell us how much blank you left in AM

Firstly, congratulations for those who passed and good luck for next year’s folks. Last year I had to left 3 full AM questions worth 54 points blank due to poor time management and ended up with band 6. This year still had to left 4 subsections worth 18 points in total, but managed to obtain around 65% out of the 90% I attempted and luckily passed. Considering it happens every year, it may be helpful for next year’s takers to have an approximate reference about how much blank you can afford to pass.

P.S:The purpose of this thread is not to figure out MPS or anything similar but to give some mental console for other people who left XX points blank and freak out. Of course I agree that it all depends on how well you did on the rest of parts you attempted.

I did not leave anything blank. Couple of questions where I waffled.

10 > 70%, 2 in the 51% - 70%

Probably not that helpful if you are trying to work out the borderline. Also depends on PM so not really going to tell you much

I didn’t leave any blank, but put worthless answers for about 18pts worth.

The purpose of this thread is not to figure out MPS or anything similar but to give some mental console for other people who left XX points blank and freak out. Of course I agree that it all depends how well you did on the rest of parts you attempted.

Only left 1 subsection blank worth 3 points.

Left nothing blank. Finished with 5 minutes left in morning.

Nothing left blank.

I did not leave anything blank. 3/2/5… But it was my AM that saved my PM.

It’s funny how people demonize AM so much. It is hard but don’t fully rely on PM either.

I left three subsections blank. Passed

Nothing left blank.

AM: 2 in 51%-70% and 8 > 70%

PM: 1 in 51%-70% and 8>70%

My suggestion is to study directly from CFAI books and start early. I started last September.

Nothing blank.

Left the last one half blank.

Although I am not really sure, I think I have left 20 points blank at least…

Didn’t leave anything blank, but pretty sure I wrote bullcr*p for questions that were worth around 30 pts.

I left out around 8-10 sub questions in the AM session.

Got 5 question below 50%

1 between 50-70%

4 above 70%

One entire 15m question and maybe 2 or 3 subsections. Narrow pass.

I left nothing blank, but a few answers were not worthy of anymore than 1 or 2 points (if I was lucky). AM results reflect this (5 sections <50%, 5 sections 70%+)

Nothing blank. I did write some nonesense in some bit where I didn’t know the answer though!

might as well have left alts blank as i put junk in there and got <50, but i left nothing blank. You dont need to write essays, write the answer they want and move on.