Congrats to all new Charterholders!!

Reactivated my lapsed membership

Activated mny society membership

See the letters behind my name on the website.

More importantly changed my status on AF!!!

Same here, what a great relief and congratulations to all.

A wonderful feeling. It was worth it.

Congrats!!

Thanks!

Thanks mate

Congratulations to everyone! May our paths cross again in the future!

Feels absolutely incredible. Congrats to you all… very well deserved, indeed!!!

congrats!

itj you understand in my case this is really incredible

Such an unreal feeling. Feeling on top of the world! Congrats everyone!

Indeed. Don’t f*** it up!

Ditto!

Congrats to everyone who passed!

itj thanks man.

in Lord (my higher power) I trust

Congrats Hedgee and to the rest of us that made it through.

It’s hard to describe the feeling. I think it’s something that only someone that has gone through the process can understand. I’ll definitely be putting back some margaritas tonight.

To those that didn’t. Keep at it folks. You’re almost there and it will be worth every extra hour you put in on the road to getting it done.

Congratulations to all those who have Passed today!!! After failing level 3 last year, It is a truly special accomplishment for me. Redemption!!! 4 years in the making!!

we did it fools! we made it!

FREEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

CONGRATS EVERYONE !!!

Congrats to everyone who helped, assisted, encouraged,

thank you so much.

It is funny, when I saw the ‘Congrats’ I felt absolutely nothing other than relief. But when I got my membership approved, paid the–now lifetime annuity–membership fee, and saw those letters in the directory is when it really hit home.

Unbelievable road that I never want to travel again, feeling very good right now. Never thought 3 letters could do that unless in crude reference to a female’s bodyparts.

Godspeed all. Godspeed.

So true. I always imagined yelling and screaming, jumping up and down… but it was just a huge sigh of relief with a big smile.