Alternative Investments AM, who get >70%? or even 50%-70%?

Congrats everybody who passed the exam. Just curious who get >70% or 50%-70% for the Alternative Investments AM? I haven’t seen any so far.

I did, posted my results earlier. Can we discuss the question as it will be in the public domain?

I did as well.

#killua

I don’t think stating a fact (as long as it is correct) is an issue

50-70 here. I got the first subsection wrong (put down some attempt at the formula/answer) I think I got the rest of the question right though.

Over 70.

I hit a question very similar to that in a topic test or review I did that same week.

>70%…I’m still confused why that section threw everybody for a loophole.

I am pretty sure I did every sections in that question wrong…

Got 51-70%, left it for last and plugged numbers into the formula I knew was related. Shot in the dark for most of it. Knew the logic though so explained that for credit

+1 >70

<50, and I do not deem it as a tough one…

>70 but I can’t remember it

>70% here too

Surprised I only got 51-70 in it but I do recall jotting some graphs down that may nor have been that convincing.

Thanks God my prep dude covered it in our review otherwise i’d be #band10

I did (51-70%though)

I did 51-70 %

Speaking only for myself- I wasn’t expecting it. It was the equivalent of missing a layup and has bothered me from the minute I left the exam.

I had between 50/70 on this one

50% - 70%

> 70% but no idea how. I didn’t cover Alternatives very well and I remember jotting down a quick answer and a formula for two subsections. So a lot of it was complete guesswork!