Just found I've never had a topic <=50% during my whole CFA journey

My little self-satisfaction:

Started CFA program in Jun 2015 with no background in finance. Passed 3/3 with L1(0/4/6), L2(0/1/9) and L3(AM 0/2/8, PM 0/1/8). Altogether I got 0/8/31 throughout my CFA journey, a bit self-satisfied. :wink: Can I claim superior return?

Ah god I am still a fifth year physics PhD student that hasn’t graduated, and I’ve realized that I need to find a job in finance first after graduation. :frowning_face:

Before taking your first step into the real world, don’t forget to update the “Highlights” section of your resume.

#PassedLevel3

You seemed to improve by exam. I was the opposite. L1 0-1-9 L2 0-5-5 L3 AM 2-5-3 PM 1-3-5

With all the respect you deserve and best wishes for you
why would you even think about doing CFA ?

That’s a good question, I guess I just figured that finance, well, let’s say, money, is more attractive to me. :wink:

Impressive

That’s really impressive. I took all three exams same time as you.

L1(0/0/10) L2(0/1/9) L3(AM 0/4/6, PM 0/0/9)

Please tell me that you are a native speaker. :wink:

Wow we’ve had a really top candidate here. I’m not a native speaker, though.

the real world will suck for you

the real world will suck for you

Maybe, but wouldn’t it suck more for you since I’ve passed L3 and you’ve not even conquored L1? Correct me if I’m logically wrong. :smiling_imp:

Then you win. It is always the final one counts.

I wouldbt brag to the world on an anonymous forum that I passed all 3 levels. Nobody gives a shit about you in the real world . You dig?

If nobody gives a s**t about me in the real world, they won’t give a s**t about you either, given everything equal, oh, no, not equal, I passed L3 and you haven’t. :wink:

Plus, the reason you don’t brag is that you’re not qualified to, IMO. :wink:

Lol Stallion, getting all worked up again online bud? What a trainwreck.

You really need to stop stalking queer. A hobby would be nice

Once heard a story of a dude who literally, im not kidding, missed one exam which excluded him from graduating summa cum laude. He traveled back to his home country a few months before graduation in total disarray and forgone his Msc, however was later seen racking up a $1M paycheck in private equity. TakeiFinale seems smart and crazy enough for these kind of jobs.

If you’ve never missed a flight, you’re probably spending too much time in airports ©

Haha. Most mentally weak person maybe ever?

I also passed 3/3 with L1(0/2/8), L2 (0/0/10), L3 (AM 3/2/5, PM 1/1/8).

Spent a lot of time on L2 because everyone says that it is a monster. But I changed my strategy for L3 because at the end of the day, I only need a pass! Not the best matrix but spent much less time preparing for the exam.