KEEP HUSTLING!!!!!

Would like to share with you my personal experience with the CFA exams. It may sound like any exam, you study, you pass, that’s it. But this was more than just an exam for me. Years and years of hard work and persistence. The first time I heard about it when I was in university. I was told forget about it, you will not be able to handle it and things like that. I took the risk and accepted the challenge. Looking back by no means it was an easy journey. During the process I failed. I failed again and again. But, I never stopped believing in myself. I didn’t want to prove anything to anyone except myself. It was Me vs Me. And why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up. For the last exam I worked so hard for my dream. For 6 months, I studied every single day after work and on weekends. I spent every single lunch hour at work practicing and studying. I missed a lot of events. During Ramadan, I wake at 3:45 am, eat, pray and then sleep to wake up at 7 am and study until Sunset at 9 pm. Not to mention trying to find my way in a new foreign country. That’s just a glimpse of the whole story. Bottom line, you want something GO GET IT. Keep HUSTLING. No one can stop you except YOU. You are your limits. It’s You vs You. To end, I dedicate this to my Mother, my best friend and my cousin, RIP. This is for you. I will celebrate again with you when we meet in heaven. Until we meet again…Thanks for reading. The celebration continues :v:

This story sucks without facts. Just give me the facts

Your Mother is also your best friend and cousin?

#interesting

These are 3 different people.

You try so hard to be funny hahaa

#notfunny

Damn Oxford comma

batman quote was my favorite part of this