Recommend online prep provider for L3 Essay - pro bono if pass

Im based in Indonesia and would like a recommendation for an online exam preparation provider.

Background: non finance undergrad, work in finance since 2013, 32 yo, fail L3 twice (band 7&9), ace PM flunk AM. Studied CFAI exclusively including mocks and website question bank.

Study method: understand formulas/concepts completely and was honest grading my own answers(eliminate guesses and confirmation bias).

Needs: recommendation from individuals who have failed L3 AM repeatedly and tried different providers. Im stupid, not a genius like u so i prefer not to hear how u studied on your own or passed without CFAI materials. I would like to know which provider help u most with answering AM questions.

Pro bono: would help out with mock exam grading for at least 2 years after i pass(scan, email and feedback for limited individuals). My help would either be free or nothing because failing due to “how to answer correctly” feels like a scam. But i need the CFA more than they need me and havent had a vacation for 5 years so im coughing up this time.

Thanks

I’ve helped the odd Level III candidate or two.

I failed repeatedly until I took Level Up study with LeFebvre. Totally unlocks the beast, especially AM.

This is my first time taking lvl 3 but from everything I’ve read it sounds like LevelUp or IFT are your best bet. I plan to use LevelUp and then maybe buy the IFT crash course. Good luck.

I used GoStudy AM course …

I love when lost candidates ask this question. There’s already probably 4 of these threads. They always want to see this magical one provider consistently being listed. Then ppl start to answer and everyone lists like 6 to 10 different vendors which probably makes the OP more confused as to what to do. I’m confused though, OP failed twice and is offering to grade exams? I don’t get it, why would anyone do that.

I used only Schweser notes and official practicing material including CFAI EOCs. Although, I passed I would be better in AM if I had been using CFAI curriculum for readings. I prepared my hand notes as well. No videos, no lessons, no mentors.

^ +1 This.

Did I hear someone calling me?

I checked my notes during the break and was happy with my answers, so clearly it’s the way i wrote the answers down keywords, structure, culture etc which i didnt know because i studied on my own. Some people figured it out, i dont !! The articles/videos i have read so far only give general advice like answering the question and not writing more answers than necessary. So im trying something different this time.

As for the pro bono part. After i pass AM with flying colors, im going to teach folks how to properly answer so more people can pass. Im not clever nor live in first world countries where a few hundred dollars mean nothing. The exam itself is more than a month’s wage for me and im sure many candidates from 3rd world countries are in the same position. We didnt choose the CFA for additional prestige and could easily pass with some effort, we chose it because it’s the cheapest way for a top MBA-like degree and the pay difference is huge. Not a lot of people pass this exam in my country and, having taken it twice, there are only less than 20 L3 candidate out of 250+ candidates each year.

Thank you for all those who replied so far. Im currently asking exam prep suggestions from repeat L3 candidates who have made great improvement on their AM session. Currently have IFT and GoStudy on my shortlist, and will make a decision later this month.