Is Queens mfin a value addition from job prospects although a cfa level 3 candidate

Thanks so much for taking me into your consideration!

As you also have been floating on same boat on which am trying to get on now.

Request you to please help me by giving me a few seconds out of your precious time and I shall be highly obliged and grateful

Queens mfin vs University of Toronto mfin.

Dear Sir hereby I request to seek your guidance in order to understand which would be more appropriate for me in your opinion, I.e pursuing MFin from Queens or from University of Toronto

Though is very hard for me to afford mfin from university of Toronto but still I really request you to share yours precious reviews, as your review and guidance can really change my life.

Moreover please guide if it would be right to pursue mfin from Queens when I have already done MBA in Finance from India around with cfa level 2 clear

How it will help me find better job and what are the job prospects for me when I would have done MFin from Queens along with being CFA level 3 clear and MBA in Finance.

I shall be very obliged and grateful to you if you can guide me through this as this is gonna have huge impact in my career and life as well.