Decision Days

25 days - Calgary CFA society

Just trying to pass the time…

24 in Chicago

Chicago. Just got approved this morning.

Submitted on results day.

I’m sitting at 29 in Los Angeles.

Down to 16 Decision days Calgary CFA Society. I contacted them and it should be reviewed this week.

same, this morning

Hey guys, quick question:

my application page says that all of my submitted work experience has been approved (48 of 48), but the status remains at “work exp. review”. Decision days column blank.

Further, the second row, which is the application for my local society, shows 0 months of submitted work experience (while the CFAI application shows 48 months). I filled out the application last week and I assumed that work experience has to be submitted once, not for the two applications individually. Am I wrong? Why am I stuck at this point?

Don’t bother. These days left means nothing.

Submitted to the NYC society on 8/10 and was approved on 8/13 (a Sunday!!).

Same here, I’ve been stuck since Friday. Are you in NYC?

No, Germany

I had the same experience as ulanky… submitted 8/9 and approved 8/12. I’m in NYC.

Checked with Philadelphia society today. The monthly board mtg is next week Tuesday where the apps will be reviewed. Expect to be notified few days after the mtg per the info.

Just approved in Calgary

I emailed the LA society and was told that I have to wait a few weeks. Is there any way to change my local society?

Applied on results day and approved today - DC

Submitted my regular membership application on 8/15. CFAI approved all 117 months of my submitted work experience on 8/16. Now under society review (Washington, DC).

Application was approved on 8/17 - just paid my dues and became a CFA charterholder.

If I want to call the CFAI to check on the status of my application by phone, do I dial the local society or the main CFAI phone number?