Resitters --> Over 2 times.

I’ve been reading over these boards and luckily I was good to go this year and passed the exam. There’s one thing I can definitely say is 100% TRUE that must be done. Don’t do the same thing again thinking it will be a different outcome.

I live here in Toronto and if I failed I was definitely going to take a class, switch providers, study while playing ball…something defintely would have to change. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again with the same result.

If there are people here in Toronto, I would suggest a study group at the least. Every other person here is a CFA and the candidate pool is huge. Find them, I even know a bunch if you want to message me and I’ll send the info over to them.

The reason I posted this, is because you read all these posts about what allowed an individual to pass. Some strategies work for some people and others dont. The conclusive statement what allowed them to pass didn’t matter as much in these post to me but what was key, that every post I read by a three time resitter who passed --> they did something different.

Nope. I failed each level once and I pretty much did the same thing the following year. The difference was there was less of a learning curve the second time around so I could focus on mocks a bit earlier.

Apart from that it was the same strategy.

For me L2 was a tough to break…L3 went all right…