Good bye and Thank you note to Mr. S2000 Magician

Dear all on this nice and beneficial forum,

Now that I am done with the CFA exams, I take this opportunity to say good bye to all of you and thank you one by one for your efforts and help.

In fact, I started my journey in 2015 (level 1) and ended it in June 2017 (level 3). Thanks God I am blessed to pass all the exams on first attempt but this was not to be done without this forum.

I have relied on myself for the three exams and I wanted some interaction thus this forum was excellent. Although, I did not initiate a lot of threads, I almost read each one of them at all levels.

I don’t know who is S2000 magician, but I need to give this man a credit. Yes, he has helped me a lot while reading his comments and what’s inifinitely nice is that the questions he answered are those most of us were struggling in. Thank you again S2000 Magician and really it is not easy to find someone to help without any return.

I wish you all the best of luck in your careers. And, for existing candidates, I allow myself to say…It is the most beneficial certificate you will earn and I have learned a lot from it. My life was a mess for three years but it is worth it and the appreciation from the investment world is humongous!

My learning experience is a bit different from the consencus so I guess I should not be an example but let me tell you this: To me it does not work like what most people say ie to work tons of exams and practice questions…on the contrary, I learn by reading, taking notes, reading, taking notes, again reading…and then solving!

Take care and Goodbye…I will always read this forum from time to time!

You’re quite welcome.

There was a return, however: you passed. That’s my return.

Thank you so much S2000. Again, I truly appreciate your efforts and my honor to meet you some day. God bless you and your family!