You passed, but dont have the work experience ? What can you do now?

Hey Guys,

I passed L3 this June. I just wanted to know, How do I proceed now? I don’t have the 48-months experience as of now. However, What are the options I have before I can apply for my charter with experience. Any suggestions on the procedures? Thank you.

Update your resume.

#PassedLevel3

I don’t understand your question.

It seems as simple as doing what hashtag said, work until you have sufficient experience and then apply for the Charter. It seems like this is the only procedure you should follow.

Gram, same boat. 3 passes, no failures. I would never have expected to beat the work experience requirement through the tests. Unfortunately, you can only go about as far as updating your resume with the pass. I have not explored this ethically at this time, but I suspect if you needed to get that resume out there and that isn’t sufficient, you could possibly state in your cover letter something to the tune of you eagerly await applying for membership and the charter in May of 2018 once satisfying the 4 years of work experience requirement.

Keep in mind I’m not sure if that’s kosher. It’s hopefully the last ethics problems for you to solve. It does not seem as though anything about that statement is claiming superiority, and if you’ve truly passed, there is no lie about that statement. Where I have pause is the fact that they don’t let you claim candidacy until you’ve paid; even if we’re talking the no brainer L3 registration. Can you state your intent to apply?

If you’re staying put, it’s time to sit back, enjoy the lovely season of spring and just eagerly await the release of the 2017 AM to review anything that stumped you. The work experience will come soon enough.