Charter Arrived Today

Save 10% on a Schweser CFA Premium Package when you order by September 29, 2017.

#GEICO

When were you awarded the charter? 

Haha hashtag you should really do more of those

I love my cheese. I got to have my cheddar.

Congrats Mitchell! 

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." -Viktor Frankl

analystdude wrote:

When were you awarded the charter? 

I was awarded on the day results came out.

What charter? Paper charter?

Gone fishing...

Flashback wrote:

What charter? Paper charter?

Yup, in the mail.

Via DHL, FedEx or regular shipping?

Gone fishing...

I asked because postman doesn’t like me. We had the fight.

Gone fishing...

Sounds like I have a few weeks until I get mine then. My postman likes me though, so I have that going for me

Mine came Saturday, as well. Did not expect it that quickly!

ya don't know what ya don't know until ya know it.

I received today the notification that must pick up something in a Post office tomorrow. As I said, postman screwed me.

Gone fishing...

Same. Thing is huge.

Put_Option wrote:

Same. Thing is huge.

I just received 2 letters? What else did you get please…

Got mine too..today

FlashForward wrote:

Got mine too..today

Did you just receive 2 letters please?

MR-STRESS wrote:

FlashForward wrote:

Got mine too..today

Some people baffle me. Dude, the envelope with two letters is separate from the large ass tube with the charter in it. They were sent completely separate and about a month apart.

M_Mitchell08 wrote:

MR-STRESS wrote:

FlashForward wrote:

Got mine too..today

Some people baffle me. Dude, the envelope with two letters is separate from the large ass tube with the charter in it. They were sent completely separate and about a month apart.

Dude - I just got 2 letters but no large ass tube!  If you got the tube a  month later, then mine should arrive in a few weeks.   I didn’t know what to expect.

MR-STRESS I think you’re in the UK? I got the tube yesterday (friday 8th sept). here in switzerland..(postmark 30th aug)

the letters were postmark 14 aug.

Got mine yesterday. It’s in some strange American format. Cannot be easy copied to A4.

Gone fishing...

Mine turned up too (London) - it’s huge!

if you find an image online if the old charter before they changed the logo.. it was way cooler

MR-STRESS wrote:
Put_Option wrote:
Same. Thing is huge.

Which two?

C & F?

C & A?

F & A?

You should have gotten all three.

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

S2000magician wrote:

MR-STRESS wrote:
Put_Option wrote:
Same. Thing is huge.

Which two?

C & F?

C & A?

F & A?

You should have gotten all three.

ha, ha !

My tube turned up on my porch in Melbourne yesterday too. :)

Didn’t take that long to get here.

well i guess mine should have arrived already but local post doesn’t deliver unless it’s just a letter. i’ll go to post office on Monday and if it’s still not there i’ll just leave my cell phone number.

charter awarded 8/8/17. but we all know it’s just symbolic for all our labor

country - Mongolia 

did they fix your cable?

i would never recommend charter. FIOS ftw

"You want a quote? Haven’t I written enough already???"

RIP

CitiBank’s Cashier wrote:

well i guess mine should have arrived already but local post doesn’t deliver unless it’s just a letter. i’ll go to post office on Monday and if it’s still not there i’ll just leave my cell phone number.

charter awarded 8/8/17. but we all know it’s just symbolic for all our labor

country - Mongolia 

I love that you can just leave your cell phone number, imagine trying that in the States. Not how I pictured a Mongolian postal carrier, though

dude, 2 questions mate:

- how exactly do you post pics from say your pc? i dont wanna deal with url html crap…

- what’s wrong with leaving your cell phone number in a local post? but ok, i wouldn’t be supervised if charters are delivered by drones and can be tracked real time in US. We’re a bit backward, sigh.

Frankly, I  don’t even know how to utilize a designation over here, sigh. 

CitiBank’s Cashier wrote:

dude, 2 questions mate:

- how exactly do you post pics from say your pc? i dont wanna deal with url html crap…

- what’s wrong with leaving your cell phone number in a local post? but ok, i wouldn’t be supervised if charters are delivered by drones and can be tracked real time in US. We’re a bit backward, sigh.

Frankly, I  don’t even know how to utilize a designation over here, sigh. 

1. I have tried to figure this out and never could. I don’t think this feature exists at AF

2. I imagine the US Postal Service would kindly tell me to F@CK OFF if I left my cell number and said “hey fam give me a buzz when this package arrives”. Instead the postal carrier will conveniently bring me a slip of paper roughly a week after said package arrives at the post office, telling me that I have something there. Usually this will consist of a mystery letter related to a class action lawsuit involving something I haven’t owned in 10 years.

We are testing a new drone delivery system, though, and I just received this real-time image of my CFA Charter tube being deployed to my address:

Does Mongolia have a CFA Society or did you join in Russia or something? Maybe move to China?