LevelUp Videos question

Alright, 

So, I just purchased the LevelUp videos by Marc Lefebvre.

I want to know whether I should read the curriculum notes before watching the videos or can I just begin working through the videos and then go to the notes. Not sure about his approach.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Save 10% on a Schweser CFA Premium Package when you order by September 29, 2017.

open up the video

see what is recommended on the video

if you do not like that - approach marc himself and ask what he recommends.

AFAIK - just watching a video did nothing for me in Level 3 (or at any level for that matter)

CP

Hi, 

I am thinking to get those videos with his BootCamp, are the videos worth it? 

I prefer to listen to video first that helps me to understand the concepts first and then i read the crriculum to go deeper and then i practise questions too

Regards,
Saurabh

saurabhm wrote:

I prefer to listen to video first that helps me to understand the concepts first and then i read the crriculum to go deeper and then i practise questions too

that’s what im doing right now.

Level 3 is kinda like going to a buffet and getting more food than you can finish. Quitting and throwing it away hurts more than if you just sit down and finish it. - VWJETTY

Looking back on it I would have watched the videos first then read. He does a great job of pointing out specific area to really focus on/have been tested in the past.