IFT Videos vs Go Study

Hi,

I have read people mentioning about IFT videos and Go Study Notes. Can you please give some input which one to use from between these two or both. Which one do you recommend and pros/ cons?

There are several threads discussing these providers - just search AF … good luck

Hi All,

I used Arif Irfanullah video tutorials for all three levels and in my opinion its super useful (and probably the best series out there in the market) for covering all the essential concepts tested during the exam. I highly recommend everyone to purchase the same from IFT website as it will serve both the purpose of saving time and exhaustively covering the key takeaways needed for the exam. Its turned out to be exceptionally helpful to me! I passed all three levels at one go only due to his video series.

I used IFT videos during my final month review for all 3 levels, after I have already read all of the chapters in the CFA curriculum books. I find that these videos follow the curriculum very closely, and he breaks it down very nicely, including the calculation problems. They are a good supplement after you have read the curriculum.

I used both as a supplement to studying directly from the curriculum. GoStudy’s notes package for condensed study notes which I used to review and create flash cards and IFT’s Crash Course for summary videos (and audio while driving to and from work), but more importantly the IFT Crash Course past AM exam review videos were awesome. Going through past AM exam questions with a video instructor was great review after doing the exam myself. The cost of both is very affordable (or was this past year).

Good luck!