2017 Actual Exam

Would anyone know when the 2017 exam morning exam will be uploaded to CFA website and where to access it?

Historically it’s been released in December.

Thanks S2000Magician.

Been checking on their website for awhile now but couldn’t locate it.

Last year it was released in early January.

I can’t wait to back and check the answer to a particular AM question. not joking at all.

I wouldn’t mind seeing it either, if only to remember some of it. The whole AM session is still a complete blur.

Anyone know where we can find the December 2016 Level 1 and June 2017 Level 2 exams? I’m trying to find them on the CFAI website but to no luck.

Past actual multiple choice exams (Level I, Level II, Level III afternoon) are never released. Only the morning session of Level III (constructed response essay) is made available so candidates can get used to the written exam format.

Same. I hope someone posts the pdf as I don’t think we have access to the tests anymore.

I’m pretty sure that can be easily found on Google, once as it is relieved, as each other AM part.

I thought I did very well on the questions in the written portion of 2017 AM. When I got my results back, I didn’t do as well as I had thought which likely contributed the most to my fail. Honestly, I felt very strong on the topics where I scored most poorly. I’d imagine it had to do with the little amount of time I spent practicing the constructed responses.

I can’t wait to see that exam. I don’t remember basically any of the questions but I’m sure once I crack it open it will all come flooding back.

FYI the 2017 AM is posted on the CFAI website.

Hello there, can you please email me a copy to bsvimbai@gmail.com , I don’t have access to candidate resources after passing level III. Thanks

And to antonbasht@gmail.com please. Many thanks.

And to modsaleh38@gmail.com please.

Many thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi guys,

Can anyone of you please send me the copy of last year exam so I can also look at some answer!

simonduvaldemers@gmail.com

Thank you :slight_smile:

or even a Google drive link would be really great.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1T5l5JWeYvdriqTXO_-BebwIbVDixTnsF

I must admit if I take it again now I won’t score more than 30%.

Thank you so much, mate :slight_smile: