Difficulty level of practice questions

What is your opinion on the difficulty levels of level III CFAI EOC questions, CFAI topic tests, Schweser EOC questions, Schewesr mock exams, actual exam questions?

Disregarding exam pressure and time constraints, my feeling for level II was that CFAI topic tests were the hardest, followed by Schweser EOC questions, Schweser mock exams, and finally actual exam was the easiest. (I didn’t practice CFAI EOC questions for level II, so can’t compare).

Is this similar for level III?

For Level 3, prior years’ essay questions are the hardest, by a good margin. It appears that a typical candidate scores in essay questions are at least 10% lower than multiple choice.

The next hardest are the CFAI Practice Problems and most of the mocks.

EOC questions are the easiest. I would not bother with Qbank at Level 3. If you have difficulty with a particular topic do the EOC Problems from the other text (e.g., CFAI if studying from Schweser), or do Practice Problems on that topic.

For me, I got to over 75% on both the prior year essay and mock multiple choice. Way above that on EOC. I selected Practice Problems based on where I needed work, so the avg was more like 70%.