Need to improve handwriting

Any suggestions on approaches or tools for this? I’m worried about legibility on my AM responses.

my handwriting is so good that I cannot read mine if I do that next month :slight_smile:

I failed last time because of PM

in AM I did average, and the key was to write in bullet points rather than explaining too much

Also I practised writing it before the exam. This is the least to worry about it

You may try write in block letters. However, I think this isn’t an issue. Mine was pretty unreadable and I’m quite sure that I dropped a letter (or even a word) on many places in my constructed responses.

Print.

I have heard the graders are better than the pharmacists (who can read any doctor’s scribbles).

you need to write up the “right content” for them to give you a score. … that is where most of us fail.

Answer what is asked, in the language of the CFA using the right keywords…

Dear CPK123, if you don’t mind, can you please brief me regarding the CFA keyword. Because, in most of cases, i picket the right answer. But, plundered with the explanation. I am a L3 retaker. I attempted in 2016 and failed in band 10. I believe that i plundered the explanation of Am session.

you have certain keywords that they want you to use in the answers… read the answers from the guidelines provided by the CFA institute on past papers.

they come with practice.

and it helps to read the from the source too … certain things repeat across the books, across the study sessions.

and you need to use at least some of them for a) maximum impact

b) need to write less for a question (instead of rambling all over)

c) they help saving time too.

Use blue ink. Never pencil. It will be easier for the grader to read, and convey that you are confident in your answers/knowledge.