Frm

How

for reference:

last year i took every single topic test on CFAI. closed book, under exam like conditions. i scored an aggregate 304/450. roughly a 67%.

on the team exam, per my grading rubric, i scored any where from 84/120 to 108/120. a 70 to 90% absolutely crushed it beyond my wildest imagination as to what i was capable of.

moral of the story, the topic tests are significantly harder than the real thing.

I WILL WARN YOU THOUGH: next year at level 3 the written part of the exam will leave you BEGGING for more item sets. begging. as weird as that sounds. its amazing how much more difficult the exam becomes when you have to explain things out instead of circle answers. G-d help me.

CFA level 2 exam questions were even easier than the EOC, focus on the basic, of course there were some difficult questions. Mock and TT were way harder so don’t waste too much time on those, and don’t get discouraged if you got low scores… Schweser was good for practise and provides good coverage of the materials, but the style is quite different, usually their questions are very long and confusing at times. The real exam questions were short and straightforward.

Thank you so much

I need more answers to this , so please if someone could help me out .

This question was asked last year

https://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-ii-forum/91355688

Please if i could get some more reviews on this .

I really need some help on this.

It would be very helpful

The exam was really clear and straightforward, looked like the IFT level II mocks.

what exactly do you want to know? the exam is hard but more straightforward than what you would see from a 3rd party provider’s mock. just practice 8-10 exams and if you see your score at 70+ you should be fine. make sure you know those derivatives problems cold and can do them in your sleep. sorry if people are too distracted with L3 right now and can’t give you more concrete answers.

Can i get some more reviews.

If anyone could spare few minutes and help .

You’re beating yourself up for no reason. Just practice mocks and those will prepare you well enough. I found the L2 exam last year very well manageable.

Thank you so much.

I am just taking so much pressure about the exam

We’ve all been there - and still are for L3. Stress is not going to help you get through, at this stage: a clear mind practicing as many mocks as you can is ;-).

I hope this helps

Chill out and just study some more Rahul.

QOTD. No offense to any L2 candidates posting in L3 but we are focused on our level right now. Rahul, keep studying. It doesn’t matter what anyone thinks about the practice versus real exam because at the end of the day you’re going to get what you’re going to get on test day. Prepare to the best of your ability. There aren’t going to be any “gimmes” on any level CFA exam. You learned that preparing for L1. Best of luck to you my man.