Behavioral Finance model - which model?

in which model we have Active Growth, Active Aggressive & Passive moderate investor styles?

They look all strange to me.

(2018 Mock Exam AM, Q8)

yep, I can’t find these terminologies either, the closest I get is the 4 behavior investor types (active accumulator, friendly follower, independent individualist, passive preserver).

looks like passive moderate is friendly follower, active growth is independent individualist while active aggressive is active accumulator (page 113 of vol 2)

Bump. Anybody got any more ideas?

It is not that they did not have enough options to choose from… I am way too annoyed with the three current categories of all slightly different investor types, I could not take a fourth categorisation!

So where does it come from?

The CFA guideline answers to the question are way too specific about these three new types and their characteristics…

Reading 7, Page 113, Exhibit 4

Ah, for god’s sake… Another naming variation of the good old passive preserver, friendly follower, independent individualist, and active accumulator.

Is this really necessary?

The funny thing is most candidates will never use any of the models and forget about them right after the test

… even the author of this question :grin:, that’s why we have Active Growth