The Last Week Advice

hello everyone,

I didn’t have enough time to study in general, and I could finish the whole material just today. It is the last week towards the exam, and I haven’t done any mock exams, neither AM, nor PM sessions yet. I have only done the EOC questions till now, and I have studied from Schweiser. What would you suggest to work on in the last week to use this time efficiently and PASS? I am a retaker, but last year I couldn’t cope to do mocks either.

There’s no shortcut to passing L3 – but as a re-taker, you already knew that. Oh well, better luck in 2019.

#adios

Hashtag with the #hottakes

hashtag are you a #brit

I suggest doing the mocks. You have a week so try to do one every day.

Ouch…Just do the mocks. Most people struggle in the AM so I would focus on the AM style questions. You do have a week including this weekend so you can get through a few and review them all. Just put in the work.

Do 4-5 Previous exams (Try to retake at least 2-3)

Do all the CFA online “qbank” Q’s

Do Mocks from CFA

Any issue areas try to redo EOC from books

Then with the rest of the time left over, hit the gym 4 days a week and also clean out the garage like you promised for the last year.

it’s 1 week left and you haven’t done any practice, I’m sorry but seems like you need to dedicate 100 out of the next 150-160 hours remaining for practice (obviously an exaggeration).

back in college, one of my professors said to the whole class before exam

“best of luck and may you get the grades you deserve.”

Sit down. Start your Mocks.

What helps me is:

Focus on whatever the question asks which you need to know, and only that.

Repeat only that part of the Reading which you need to know why you made the error in the question.

But: there are no shortcuts. Good luck.

Hashtag is a total douche. Constantly see his patronising responses everywhere. At least S2000 has monetized this forum by offering a service.

As a Charterholder you spend way too much time here.Total loser and weirdo.

Hashtag I bet doesnt even work in the industry. Probably an IT tech guy trying to break in.

I recommend given your constraints just hammering topic tests and the CFA past papers going - at a minimum the last 3.

Hashtag at least tells the truth in his fancy responses, the matter of fact regardless the most won’t to hear that. Sometimes the way in which is doing that is a bit brutal. This year he is very quiet and quite fair. Last year he was more proactive. The reason why he’s doing that might be discussed but one should look what was told not who’s sayin’ that.

My situation is much different with Fredo. I have done AM past year from 2014-2017 and done 1 schweser mock exam. But my AM scores only ranging from mid 30 - mid 50 whereas my average PM scores is about 65. Any advice on how to increase my chance of passing? I really have no idea how to increase my score with 1 week remaining.

Ps I did try to understand every single of my mistake and review them after done my past year / mock.

#goodluck

Redo the exams after you review. You should make a huge leap. I made a huge mistake by just trying to do as many exams as possible. You have to focus on quality not quantity on the AM. Build the process by repetition.

You still have time to get a head start and make sure you get a lot of mocks in before the 2019 exam

Lol so you’re basically saying give up on this year’s exam, hehe

00:58