Mock 2015 Q7 Inheritance

Quick Question:

Why use Spousal Inheritance Tax? Isn’t that for “Spouses”? Why not Non-Spousal Inheritance Tax Rate?

Thanks

Isn’t Jack Betty’s Spouse?

unless i read it wrong i thought he was her son…

Ryan is Betty’s son, and that mofo is reckless.

Jack is Betty’s spouse, I confirmed

How’d you guys do on this one?

Blanked on this one to be honest.

probably like 40% correct

That was the one and only question I got 100% on not only in that exam but any exam LOL love those gimmies… but my background is Financial Planning so these IPS questions are god sent…its the the rest of the cirriculum that get me LOL

40% total in 2015 or this question?

I graded at a 70% flat on 2015 AM

40% of the question lol. got stuck halfway through

Ahh gotcha. How’d you do on the test?

heres what ive been doing very differently than most of you. and i cant help it but…

i do stuff topically. i.e. BF. Skim. BBs. EOCs and then AMs.

Institutional in the same pattern. so all the mocks that I ever did were all done topically and chronologically. everything in the 2015 AM mock was done at diff times. I havent done an entire mock at one time. but overall ive done each question atleast 2 to 3 times for each topics at different times

I see. Definitely go a full mock closed book and make sure your timing is good man. The clock starts ticking.

Did this today. Felt difficult and ran out of time on question 9. Got 2 marks for that one. Graded n got 73%. I don’t know how. Guess the key is to make it to the end and not waste time a question u don’t know.

Yeah I left about 10 points on the table from stupid formula mistakes.