Schweser practice test scores

Couldnt find a thread for this so I’d thought I’d make one. How is everyone scoring on the practice test’s? So far I’ve taken the first 4: 64.%, 63%, 72.5%, 69%

Also took the CFAI mock and got a 71%

Taking the shweser volume 2 exam 2 AM and getting wrecked currently. Are these tests historically harder than the real exam?

Legend has it that the Schweser exams are a better reflection of the CFA exam that the actual exam.

#goodluck

im completely screwed

focus on the cfa material dude schweser is just written poorly and they try to make their exams hard because everyone used to know they were ez $

I did the first book and found it to be good review of big topic materials, left the second book and started hitting CFAI Morning and Mocks so I can get 2014-2017 CFAI AM and the two mocks from CFAI done

I’ve done 2014-2017 and the CFAI. How did you score on the 3 shweser’s?

I only did the first 3 because I didn’t bother with the 2nd book. Got 64%, 67%, and 76% (in that order).

I also did the CFAI mock getting 72% in the AM half and 80% in the PM half. I took these each as afternoon halves where the mornings were the 2016 and 2017 AM sections (to basically milk an extra mock exam). I think overall on these manufactured mocks I got 72% and 77%.

Honestly I’m about as ready as I’m gonna be, although I’m still spending the week focusing on some weaker areas.

you only have 4 days, don’t spend a week :wink: you will miss the exam

True :stuck_out_tongue:

So I am not alone… My AM score has been above 60 for Schweser volume 1, but got wrecked exactly in volume 2, exam 2 AM…

I think I am completed screwed since my most recent mock exam score just barely missed 70…

CFA Mock - 70% AM, 58% PM : Took that last Sunday. Took Schweser mocks over last two weeks. Most recent was vol 2 #2 PM this morning which definitely pleased with. Not going to bother with last set

Averaging 68% across everything, including 67, 68, 64 on the 2015-2017 CFA am exams. Hope that will be enough as not much is going to change between now and Saturday.

As others have said, take some time now to review your ethics, GIPS, Asset Manager Code of Conduct, (stuff I’m sure a lot of people don’t allocate as much time to, but still will account for 10-15% of your score) test yourself on some formulas, try to relax but stay focused!

Vol1 Schweser 2 am 79% Vol1 Schweser 2 pm 58% Vol1 Schweser 3 am 74% Vol1 Schweser 3 pm 78% vol2 Schweser 4 am 69% vol2 Schweser 4 pm 65% vol2 Schweser 5 am 68% vol2 Schweser 5 pm 80%