Gaps in knowledge

I started going through the blue boxes and I am discovering shocking gaps of knowledge.

I am afraid.

nakata man you just gotta push through

The problem is that I was quite confident before that. I got 70 on 2017 and 2016 AM and I got that laid back feeling. Now I am brought back to reality…

the good news is that there’s no point in passing with straight As compared to passing with Cs (unless you want to put it in your resume), it’s all about pass or fail.

it seems that you’re about to pass (only judging from your performance in 2016 and 2017 AM papers)

Well…I’m there too…just got to learn to satisfice and just try to do better than the person infront of you or behind you…just have to pass…

thats normal. u can feel 100% but i dare u to open a random page of any of the random books and start reading a random paragraph. youll feel the same way…

thats normal. u can feel 100% but i dare u to open a random page of any of the random books and start reading a random paragraph. youll feel the same way…

Yes, I am absolutely shocked too… can’t sleep. Guess its normal. Doing all the blue boxes again!

I guess it just shows how crucial revisiting the topics is and how the final hours of your studies have the highest marginal productivity.