Best of luck on Saturday!

You’ve all studied hard and prepared yourselves well for this exam. You’ve come in here and asked a lot of good questions (and a few irritating ones), and gotten a lot of good good answers (along with the occasional bad/weird one).

Now it’s up to you. Do your best on Saturday. Nobody expects anything more, and you shouldn’t settle for anything less.

As you know, many of you will pass your exam, but a few of you will not. For those who don’t, you’ll kick yourself for a while, and moan about having to spend an extra year working toward your charter, but then, I hope, you’ll put it into perspective. You’ll wake up the next morning in a safe place, with friends and family who love and support you, with enough food to eat and water (or whatever) to drink, and you’ll still be much, much better off than the lion’s share of the people on this planet.

That’s not too bad.

Best of luck, y’all!

Thanks a lot Bill! I’ve only participated in the forum over the last two weeks, but it’s really helped me with getting those minor concepts into my head, and your illustrations have helped as well!

best of luck to everyone and hope to see y’all on the sunny side in late August!

Thank you a lot Magician. And best of luck to everyone! :slightly_smiling_face:

Pass or fail; you’ve been a great help.Thanks for that!

Thank you, you have been helping me with my grammar skills since L1 and I am grateful for that. JK, thank you for all you do.

Thank you all for all your help. Fingers crossed I’ll never speak to you again!

jk - I hope I wasn’t too much of a pain and win or lose, I’ll be back :slight_smile:

Thanks Bill! You’ve been a great help throughout the years!

I always look for your horse avatar when browsing through posts as I know your explanations tend to be the clearest and easiest to understand!

Bill - appreciate all of the help these past few months!

Bill knows who this is. Thanks Bill. Been on the forum for probably awhile. Maybe one of the longest L3 candidates (unfortunately). Pass or fail I appreciate everything you’ve done here to help us out. Thanks!

Good luck everyone!

after 4 years break I will try to pass level 3.

I don’t know you, but admire your persistence. Good luck tomorrow.

Good luck!!

I think I got you on the tenured bud :wink: Hopefully we both pass…

I have not been as active on here this year as previous yeas when I did write the exam because at times the comparison to AF studier gave me anxiety to be honest but overall appreciative of all the support this group provides for one another; No one else understands the sacrifices CFA candidates make to get through this.

I am looking forward to hopefully joining the Charter holders, but for now time to relax get this exam done and focus on my wedding in 3 weeks time. Thanks everyone and Good luck NVC

Thanks Bill! I have been a silent member on this forum but have been following since L1! Really helps put things in perspective on your last paragraph.

All the best everyone! :slight_smile:

band9high50smock guy here chiming in,

good luck all! pass or fail, we all are very smart and well prepared for even making it here! read your keys and execute!

also Bill, you are a saint. keep doing what you do and imparting wisdom on candidates for years to come!