Just post a number

Hey guys, I am just trying to figure out from a very tiny sample, how many people did not finish the am portion and by how many questions (questions meaning parts).

For instance, I did not complete 4 parts in total. 2 parts from 2 different questions .

Thanks guys!

Eze

Completed the whole portion, except for one 5 point question deliberately left (effectively) blank. Had about 10 min to spare.

I realized I had a blank 8 pointer in 1 question with less than 5 min left so I frantically wrote what I could to get partial credit. So I guess 1.

Rushed through a single 5-pointer at the end hoping to get partial credit. Completed everything else.

Did not have time to review 2-3 that I marked where I feel my response could have been better.

Finished at +2:00 mins, but it was a rush.

I guess I am the outlier that got wrecked big time due to poor time management. Missed total of 40 marks in the AM (about 2 full questions approximately).

"Completed’ everything, but couldn’t finish 2 questions (8 and 5 pts respectively) completely because of paucity of time.

I skipped over one small sub question to go back to a bigger one and forgot that I did that. Remembered during lunch…

Completed entire exam with 15 minutes left

Finished with 3 minutes left on the clock. There were two questions I just wrote something to get partial credits and I know I got them mostly, if not all wrong.

The girl next to me said she left the last two set of questions blank.

The entire AM was a race against time.

I paced my time well and only had to rush on 10 points of the AM exam which were 2 questions I really didn’t know how to do anyway. Just threw down a bunch of formulas and case facts for some partial credit.

Completed the exam with 5 minutes to spare. Paced myself and watched clock throughout.

I didn’t find the recommended minutes for each question to be that consistent. E.g. there was one 8 minute question that probably took me that long. And there was another 7 minute question that was calculation based that maybe took 2-3 minutes.

absolute blank i think around 10 mins worth. BS answers maybe another 10 mins worth. Everything else was straight forward

Missed 20 in AM

Missed a single sub-section worth 3 points

Yeah, I think the times are set based on how much credit they want to give on a question primarily and only secondarily based on time to complete. I wrote less on some 3 min questions than I might have because they were 3 minutes but other than that it wasn’t helpful for time management.

3.14159265358979 . . .

I left 20 points completely blank, therefore only being able to answer 160 points worth of questions.

Will this sink me? I’m assuming a 55%ish on the 160 I did answer which brings me to roughly a 90/180 on the AM.

Am I screwed?

Python tells me that Pi = 3.142857142857143

Change my mind, Bill! :grin:

I think 120 is a pass (intuition). 100-120 is iffy.

I missed about 3 parts, which add up to about 1 topic question.