Podcast covering all LOS

Would you guys be interested in a podcast summarizing all the LOS and reviewing the key concepts? You’d be able to review all topis while traveling / commuting. Formulas would not be covered but focus would be on a general understanding, the ideas behind formulas, and in what form to each LOS might come up during the exam. The idea is to do a much shorter and more comprehensive version than the Schweser videos. The individual podcasts will show you where you need to work more and which topics you fully understand.

Great idea! I’m gonna start to put together some scripts right now.

#thanks

Have Samuel L. Jackson be the narrator

That’s the dream, he’s probably the only one who could make heteroskedasticity sound fascinating…

Btw. I was thinking of providing the podcast for free, and then people can donate something if they think it helped them (for example once they find out whether they passed)

I was looking for something like this last year for my 30 minute drive to work. I ended up having to play the LevelUp videos and it only worked if I left the screen on so it drained my battery.

Schweser has MP3s covering the the various curriculum topics you can buy and download. I listened to them during my walk each morning/afternoon across midtown for both L2 and L3. Although the guy who does them is terribly monotone…

What’d you expect? It’s cfa material. Let’s hear you make it sound interesting.

Get these snakes off my m*f*cking CFA books!