Study providers ......Finquiz

Ok folks I have question about study providers cause…I know you don’t get enough of those questions. Anyway, why does it seem everyone absolutely hates Finquiz. I have been previewing their material thinking about it for L3. Looks good to me I like the format with the sessions and the outlines they provide. Just wondering if I’m missing something here. Looking for a schweser alternative. Thanks

Big fan of Wiley if you’re looking for an alternative, particularly the videos. Although I will say that the videos for fixed income specifically at Level 3 were poor. Overall though, very good.

I thought wiley’s video for asset allocation study session was not good either. The one on currency management was awesome though. Daren Miller was great.

Anyone used IFT for L3 and thoughts?

I used IFT. No doubt the curriculum coverage is 100%. They are good videos.

For sure, IFT is very good.

He does the entire curriculum and as a bonus, most of the relevant BB and problems in the text.

I would really recommend getting his essay exam video as well.

I used LevelUp - highly recommend

Thanks all! I used his exams for level 2 and thought they were really good. Will likely go with IFT for L3 now.

Cheers

Used Mark Meldrum to pass Lvl2. Think his content is fantastic and you can ask questions. Also he does a deep dive seminars on the most difficult stuff. will proly use this as the main prep. material alond with Wiley or IFT (?)

I like IFT for l2 and if you go with MM, IFT has a la carte options for each study session; so you can buy essay info at a reasonable price. I was highly impressed with the exams for L2 and I did Schweser, Wiley, CFAI and IFT exams.

LevelUp was great. But if you go to his boot camp go as soon as you can. I waited until his last boot camp and didn’t have enough time after that to do all the work he recommended.

Cant beat levelup detailed videos and slide deck. Marc explains the concept and how it is connected to other topics in the course material because L3 topics should not be read in silos.