CFA Level III Results have been released on CFAI website????

I was just randomly logging into my profiles on the CFAI website, not hoping to see any results, knowing the official result won’t be released until tomorrow morning. Then I saw this… Is this real?? Can anyone confirm? thank you! My Enrollment Congratulations!

By passing all the levels of the CFA Program exam, you are eligible to hold the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation. Complete your designation process now.

Where did you click?

My profile -> CFA Program

Mine shows that I am registered for the 2018 exam.

I don’t think so bro. Passing all the exams doesn’t make you eligible to hold the designation.

My Enrollment You are currently registered for the Level III exam.

View Candidate Resources

Verify Your Passport Information

Change Test Area

That’s really odd. I wish I didn’t log in. The rest of my work day is gone, now sitting at my desk wondering if what I saw is real. Sigh.

what exactly did you click? I don’t have a “my profile” tab to click.

Click on My Account on the top right corner, then click on CFA Program.

Congratulations

Could you share the pirntout of the page

I am not getting that either. Says I’m enrolled as well. Maybe this was a one off.

Im trying to but for some reason the forum doesn’t let me upload images. Any idea how to?

yea what exactly did you click? please advise step by step

this is exactly what mine says

https://postimg.cc

If you got the message right now on the website means you passed. If it still says you a 2018 candidate, means you failed!!!

your says you passed? or are registered for level III?

For those that said they passed did you already apply for and receive regular membership?

mine says im enrolled in 2018 and gives the 3 links below that

View Candidate Resources

Verify Your Passport Information

Change Test Area

Mine just says -

You are currently registered for the Level III exam.