Thank You Marc LeFebvre

Congrats to everyone who passed and keep grinding for 2019 if you didn’t!

As a retaker for L3, I want to thank and recommend Marc for his videos, resources and time at the Toronto Bootcamp. Count me as a satisfied customer!

Yeah. I was also there. definitely recommend his videos and bootcamp to level 3 candidates.

I was also there for the TO bootcamp. It was the toughest 4 days of studying, across all 3 levels that I have ever done. But I would do it again in a second. Without Marc I would definitely be signing up for next years exam. The IPS workbook and the required return calc. methods he gave us were absolute gold.

Can’t recommend him highly enough!

Shout out to Marc! I did the videos but not a bootcamp and it was a great resource. Thanks for the help Marc!

I was in the Toronto boot camp with Marc as well. It was a grueling 4 days but absolutely worth the time and money. Highly recommend him for anyone taking CFA Level 3. I passed level 3 on the 2nd try. I didn’t know about Marc when I did the CFA Level 3 exam in 2017. Thank you, Marc!

lol ok marc

Mark Doesn’t Do Level 1 I guess

Ditto on Marc – I was a first time taker but had very limited time as I’m also pursuing a graduate degree concurrently. There’s no way I could have synthesized the material anywhere as fast as I was able to without his materials and bootcamp. He is nothing short of incredible. If you didn’t pass this year, signing up for his bootcamp is the best return on your investment for passing CFA L3 other than registering for the exam and getting the CFAI curriculum books.

Ditto;

Marc does prepare you to pass L3 BUT I would advice anyone to get his VIDEOS 1st; complete the program with his videos and go to one of his Bootcamps to synthesize your knowledge and go for the kill.

IT IS ALSO TRUE that no one out there teaches the IPS the way Marc teaches it ( BootCamp only). The mere fact you can walk exam day without stress knowing you gonna get most of the IPS point worth it.

I don’t know if got this year IPS all correct but I do know I got most of the points I need because of his way of approaching this. You also learn little trick here and there that I have never knew before.

Had I know them, I would have not been a band 10 last year.

Recommendation: Go BIG for LEVELUP.

P.S. I am not a paid reviewer :slight_smile:

Not a paid reviewer too.

Got to know Marc at the Bootcamp, I didn’t know anything about him before that. The bootcamp was exhausting and very rich with information. This guy doesn’t just brush through anything, he focuses on what you need.

Lets get to the real deal

• Marc made me feel like I’ve never solved any IPS question in my life even though I attended the Bootcamp after finishing my second round of reading and solving. The way he solves IPS is just amazing. For the first time in my life, I felt like IPS questions are guaranteed points. He knows the way they think and delivers it to you in the best way possible.

• His material is very very very informative. I have Schweser but was not helpful to me in L3 at all. His material would describe something and then put a note at the bottom on where did this term appear in previous exams. For instance hindsight bias definition and then he would put a note that hindsight appeared in 2013 Q4, 2012 Q1 and so on. Which is very helpful especially when revising.

• As a person, he is supportive, kind and always always there if you have any doubts and replies fast. He is worth every penny that I paid although I doubted it in the beginning because I didn’t hear much about it (as compared to schweser) but was just going with friend’s recommendations. So glad I did!!!

Marc also knows each of his students personally. I sent him an email today letting him know that I passed the L3 exam with his help and he sent his gratitude that I joined one of his bootcamps last minute and congratulated me on the pass. He gets deep into the details and he will make sure to know who you are if you join his program. Can not say enough good things about what Marc is doing with his business.

I highly recommend Marc. He know the material throughly and imparts it in such a way that doesn’t need to swat the material.

I am not in a city where I can do the bootcamp but are the videos better than Schweser because I found schweser videos to be so so, classes online were great but the videos were just ok depending on the instructor. Given I failed after purchasing the pass guarantee with Schweser if I decide to do this again will re use them but would be open to complementing with another program to not have to feel this way again for fourth time :’(

Hi Sindara, Congrats on passing level 3! Did you use a prep hprovider the first time you took level 3?

Marc is the best! I don’t think I would have passed if I hadn’t taken his Level Up Bootcamp. Not only does he give you the tools to succeed, he also motivates you. I felt “plugged in” after the bootcamp and worked as hard as I could. He gives you the tools but you have to do the work. My score was a good chunk above the MPS.

THANK YOU MARC!!!

I would like to add my thanks to Marc, having benefited from his videos and Singapore boot camp.

I wanted to maximise my chances of success, not for career reasons but to finally defeat the exams!

Of course you can pass without LevelUp, but when I look at my result I imagine I’d be feeling differently today without the advantages it gave me.

To the Level UP students.

If one cannot attend Bootcamp cities, do you think the whole LU advantage disappears? From what i understand you only get the skinny of the IPS etc. only during the live bootcamps. So if one cannot attend them bootcamps, then i assume there is no advantage to going with LU, rather than IFT

Marc has videos as well that I thought were really helpful additions to reading through the CFAI books.

I’m not sure what IFT is. I’m sure Marc’s videos are way, way better than IFT’s. If you can travel to a bootcamp, I suggest doing that. People travel from all over the world to these bootcamps.