Essay Grading Tutors/Service providers for L3

Any advice on essay grading tutors/service providers for the Level 3 AM session would be appreciated. Also, any tips on any particular prep provider’s essay learning/essay practice material to use would be great. Thank you guys.

1 Like

I used Daren Miller for his mock and grading. Pretty solid

S2K offered a service for grading this year. I’ve thought about doing it as well, although if given the choice you should go with him. I’m not sure if I’d be willing to put in the time.

Thank you for the response. Do I need to buy a subscription at Fintalex to use his grading services, or can I do it individually? Any idea how much does it cost?

+1 for Daren Miller, he was great. If S2K is offering grading services I wouldn’t hesitate using him, too.

Based on the amazing clarifications and contributions that S2K does to this forum, I’d assume that his grading services must at least be good, if not better, than what he does here (and mind you, his contributions in this forum are A+++)

I give it my best shot.

Didn’t DM not mark your normal difficulty paper? I recall you telling me a few days before the exam that you hadn’t heard back from him? :wink:

Tried s2000magician was very helpful gave his time to explain every point right or wrong and how can I improve it. Highly recommended!

Fact! But for what it’s worth, I paid for one mock to be graded, I got one mock graded… so the second would’ve been charity lol.

Thank you! Glad you liked it!

My morning session exams are 100% my own (no outsourcing) and I grade them myself. Getting feedback from a former grader is a popular service, and this year, it is part of a subscription service as I turned away so many last year. For US$1,000, you get an new essay question each week and one complete morning graded essay exam starting in March 2019 when you are ready.

My cell in Calgary is +1 (403) 922-7344 if you’d like to discuss my L3 essay subscription service.

Happy and productive studies!

Daren