For Level 3 - Advice plz... Can I please have some feedback for Scheweser, CFAI material and if anyone had tried Mark Meldrum?

Hi Guys… need your input plz… Can you please tell me if you have any experience any of the following:-

1. Schweser for level 3

2. CFAI material?

3. Mark Meldrums videos

Which one would you recommend? I had schweser for level 1 and 2. It served me well for level 1 but for level 2 I was a bit disappointed and now I am concerned about level 3. Your help would be much appreciated.

Schweser worked well for me (comfortable pass above MPS) and for several others on this forum that were part of the passing portion of the recent L3 cohort. That’s the only thing I can personally attest to (other than CFAI, of course) from what you referenced above. If you spend some time reading the recent postings, you can find a LOT of feedback on the main providers to help you make a decision.

Agree with BlackMamba, I only used Schweser and managed to pass above 90th percentile. My suggestion however is to use Schweser for studying the curriculum, and using CFAI material (EOC, Blue Box and mocks) for practice. I think Schweser Q Bank and mocks are sh*t

I agree. Use Schweser books for studying. Use CFAI EOC, Blue Box and mocks for practicing. I found Schweser mocks to be useful as well. But absolutely no need to touch the Q bank. Waste of time. Easy pass for me as well

L3 is the first time I’ve used MM videos and it’s the first level I passed without the need for a second try ;-).

Nah j/k, of course I can’t isolate the effect and there were some other factors, but it’s definitely VERY helpful material. I listened to the audio streams of the more qualitative videos, watched all the others at home. In the final revision weeks, I rewatched videos to patch up my weak areas whenever I scored badly on one of the topics. Especially this patching up worked really well in my opinion. Besides MM I used the Schweser books. Definitely do _ not _ use Schweser AM mocks. You have enough old AM exams anyway so you won’t need 3rd party prep mocks. Schweser PM Mocks are fine.