started studying

so have any of you started work for level III ?

You have, for sure :smiley:

havent even enrolled yet

9 months before of the exam…couldn’t do this. I need time pressure to study efficiently.

No I haven’t.

Didnt we just take level II like last week? Fuck that, I’m gonna go drink pumpkin beer and wait until November

Early bird gets the worm folks.

Yes, started reading the curriculum. Never too early if you are smart about it. Good luck.

Did.

Covered behavioral finance so far.

Not registered yet tho. Will do at the end of month.

But the last mouse gets the cheese

Only to realize later that it gets eaten by a cat :slight_smile:

Which will give you plenty of to practice, practice, review and review. As a result, you are likely to pass.

Started few weeks ago.

I like starting early so that I don’t feel pressured to internalize/learn something quickly.

Same here , I want to finish all CFAI readings by Jan 15, then Review , TT and Mocks till game day . I will be super busy in the spring , so i can’t leave it till then .

I will get Kaplan , but so far i find the CFAI text excellent and the EOC Qs , BB and online question bank on the CFAI site just amazing.

I think if we master that , we should be fine ( i hope ! :slight_smile: )

Starting early isn’t bad. Level 3 material needs to be absorbed

Early bird gets the ****** worm. I guarantee you, a lot of you will he wishing for more time come may.

Start as early as you can, the AM is no joke…

Yeah I did it when I took it. Did one kind of easy readthrough until January and skipped stuff that I didn’t understand and most of the blue boxes.

Second readthrough was super intense but I appreciated seeing things and at least remembering a little about them.

thats what she said

hahahaha!!! that’s a little out of the blue but i kinda get it :slight_smile: