Work experience

Hi guys,

I am currently working as a Commercial Real Estate Financing Analyst in a Bank and was wondering if my work experience would be accepted. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Also, is my description too short? I am only using 1000 words out of the allowed 2500.

Thanks

«Perform extensive financial analysis and due diligence on commercial real estate loan request proposals (office, retail, residential and industrial) and recommend to the bank whether or not it should finance the projects. I design and build financial models using different valuation approaches such as the Cost Approach, Income Approach (Direct Capitalization Method, DCF Method) and Sales Comparison Approach. I make cashflow projections for rental properties, calculate financial ratios (DSR, ROE, IRR, etc.) and perform stress and scenario tests to assess the risk related to changes in different financial data such as interest rates, capitalization rates and vacancy rates. I perform financial statements analysis of real estate companies (corporations, partnerships and REITs) and developed comprehensive understanding of real estate accounting. For each project, I analyse and recommend the proposed capital structure (Equity, Mezzanine loan, A/B loan).»

Give it a try. This sounds part of Job descriptions to them as Senior Credit Analyst.

Looks good. Should be sufficient

In my opinion, above the relevant and financial-related functions on your job highlighted in black cursive .

As you see, you are more than approved. Why the doubt?

Also, CFAI will probably guide 50% of its assessment by the Job Title. Your job title is ok too.

Thanks guys much appreciated!!

Used the same type of experience for my application but I’m still under review so I can’t confirm if they will accept it.

Hi all

as part of my work experience - i am having to submit 3 employers since my 48 months ( in fact more than 70 months) were earned at 3 firms.

Does that mean that i have to include 3 referees, each from one employer, or i can simply include 3 referees (2 from my current employer and 1 from my ex employer?)

Also, it is 2500 words or 2500 characters??

Thanks in advance for the help!

Does that mean that i have to include 3 referees, each from one employer, or i can simply include 3 referees (2 from my current employer and 1 from my ex employer?) They do not have to be from each employer

Also, it is 2500 words or 2500 characters?? Characters. I used much less and my experience was approved by CFAI, waiting on my local society.

Hey there

thanks for the reply.

ok will bear that in mind

good luck on the local society and congrats for passing level 3!!! :slight_smile: