June 2018 CFA Level 3 Retab Results ? Post your retab results ? Did you pass after retab or scorecard changed after Retab

Those who gave June 2018 CFA Level 3 exams for retab ? Have you received a response yet. If so what was the response ? Did the result change or was there a change in score card ??

Not speaking from my personal experience but there was a thread some time ago saying that CFAI makes people sign a confidentiality agreement if their retab is successful. If this is really the case, I don’t think you’ll get a lot of replies to your post.

I never knew that. Why wouldn’t CFAI want to be transparent about it if they made a mistake, or do they have something to hide…

the whole world (people who didn’t pass) would send their results for a retab and that would sound like a lot of work for the CFAI. so I guess that’s why.

They charge a fee for retab, so probably only ppl with serious doubt would ask for a retab.

I got the response with a week’s time. They said they have no errors.

I really have a hard time believing that as I was averaging about high 60s and low 70s on the mocks. I was most confident on the L3 out of all the exams I have written.

You have a hard time believing the CFA Institute can’t add?

Yeah it’s weird. I felt like that when I failed and when I walked out completely devastated (this year) and the results came out not half-way too bad. I will say, there were a ton of little tricks and traps to fall into this year and it was a rather time-consuming exam so if you weren’t careful it would be easy to breeze through it and feel confident.

I retabbed and got the reponse within 1-2 weeks. No change. They don’t regrade you’re exam, they just add up the points you were awarded and make sure those totals are correct… Which seems like BS for $100 they charge you. So yes, they are essentially checking their adding, not checking whether you’re answers were correct/incorrect.