Not able to register

I’ve been trying to register for the exam but I’m not able to. Either the register tab would not show saying there is no registration available at this time or after clicking the register button, it would say there is no url specified for the next registration step or please try again or contact us if you continue to experience this error. Is this normal because of heavy traffic or something?

Please tell me how should I proceed because the first deadline is ending soon. I don’t want to pay extra 300 dollars. Thank you.

Just e-mail CFAI @ info@cfainstitute.org and they will tell you how to proceed.

I did. I am also waiting for their reply. ^^

Was finally able to register after trying again and again. Apparently many are facing this same issue. Saw on twitter. Anyway. Let’s hope for the best.

Good luck!

I find it quicker to call CFAI

Thank you!!

I don’t live in the US

How long did it take to finally register? I’ve been on the website for almost an hour now, but to no avail. Also sent them an email. Needless to say, don’t want to spend an extra $300.

CFAI put a warning message on the register page. I freaked out a little, but I could register yesterday night with no problem.

I kept trying and slowly and slowly filling those details sequentially , I was finally able to register. I saw on Twitter that they’re having technical difficulties. Although I mailed them yesterday but I haven’t received any response. A quick tip, contact them on Twitter, Twitter is always the faster way to get in touch.

Thankfully the deadline has been extended to Wednesday next week. The same thing happened to the website when traffic was heavy when people were trying to access the mock exam a few days before the test. I suggest downloading the pdf files asap. Lesson learnt :slight_smile:

Ahhh okay. Will do this.