Not being able to register - exam not getting selected

In the 11 step registration process, whenever i select the register for level 3 option in the first step, it is not being selected (i.e no tick mark on the 1st step) and it is asking again “select an exam”. I am trying from yesterday afternoon and emailed them a couple of times but there is no reply and the issue is not being resolved. What should i do in this situation.

It should automatically select L3 exam if you already passed L2, looks weird :confused:

What should i do

Quit using internet explorer like the rest of us did back in 1999.

I am using google Chrome

#BetterCallSaul

Maybe you should retab your L2 pass to make sure there wasn’t a mistake

I emailed them and here is the response i got:

We sincerely apologize for the delays you have experienced with our website and hope that you have been able to successfully register for the June 2019 exam. We are pleased to announce that the early registration pricing for the June 2019 exam has been extended to Wednesday, 17 October 2019 at 11:59 pm ET. If you have not yet been able to register, please log in and complete your registration here: https://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfaprogram/register/registration/Pages/index.aspx. We request your patience as you may continue to experience system issues with our website, as unprecedented numbers of candidates attempt registration. We encourage you to please try again after a few hours. Also, please note we have website downtime scheduled Friday, 12 October from 5:00 to 7:00 pm ET. If you have any other inquiries, please reply to this email so we may assist you further. Regards,