Are AM essay questions clear or open-ended?

I want to save the mock AM exams to the end. But I’m going through the CFAI eoc questions and the questions are so open-ended.

Are the AM questions similar to the EOC questions?

I took a peek at 2015’s AM test… seems like the questions are pretty straight forward and not too open ended… Directions seems understandable.

Check out the past exams and see for yourself!

The worlds best exam writers coming together to write a paper on behalf of the leading investment charter institution in the world for the final level of its program - of course they will be clear. Very clear.

1. Explain both the impact and importance of ethics in a heavily-regulated industry like Finance.

#8minutes

I was told, if you don’t know the answer, mention “It is important to develop and IPS” and you’ll likely get at least 1 point.

0 points.

The uh, ethics of business can be summarized in, yeah uhh, see, ethics are uh, you know, the thing about ethics…

Probably not recommended, in general. Start with the really old ones (e.g., ~2008) and start going through some of the essay questions as a means of practicing and developing the short answer writing skill needed to score well in the AM.

I’m probably gonna do like 20 mocks, not even kidding