Quality of Schweser Qbank

Hi guys,

I did all end of chapters practice problems of the CFAI program curriculum and I started doing the Schweser Qbank. Until now I answered 757 questions of a total of 2017 questions, but the more I answer the Schweser Qbank the more I get the felling that those are not good questions to practice. There are so many questions that are written in a bad way and I wish to know if I’m the only one thinking that. So, for you guys that are using the Schweser Qbank, what are your thoughts?

Ps: I liked a lot the Schweser books, my only problem is with the Qbank.

With exam day right around the corner, Schweser's Final Review products are designed to help you finish out your study plan and walk into the testing center feeling prepared and confident.

I like Schewser but the qbank is pure junk.

I think context is important.  Any problems from CFAI are the gold standard.  I think the Schweser Qbank is decent for what it is - a way to quickly spot check yourself and to identify areas of weakness to study further.  Does it compare to CFAI questions?  Absolutely not, but I’ve still found it helpful.   Also, I feel like I can identify poorly written questions in the Qbank while I am doing them so I don’t waste time on them.  

Maverick_ wrote:
I think context is important.  Any problems from CFAI are the gold standard.  I think the Schweser Qbank is decent for what it is - a way to quickly spot check yourself and to identify areas of weakness to study further.  Does it compare to CFAI questions?  Absolutely not, but I’ve still found it helpful.   Also, I feel like I can identify poorly written questions in the Qbank while I am doing them so I don’t waste time on them.

So … you answer only the three that are left?

(Sorry, but you have to admit that you lobbed a fat one right over the middle of the plate.  wink)

Simplify the complicated side; don't complify the simplicated side.

Financial Exam Help 123: The place to get help for the CFA® exams
http://financialexamhelp123.com/

Well done, sir!