Schweser Video and Classes super disappointing this year!

Am I the only one who is finding the two new instructors super ineffective? they simply read off the slides both for the weekly class and online videos. David H was amazing and explained things very well. These two guys are nice people I am sure but should not be teaching this stuff… they simply read off the screen and slides … I can do that myself… I knew I should have followed David over to Wiley ! damn it … what it is making me do is focus more on CFAI curriculum though and I am seeing how much material Schweser misses compared to curriculum so if you are using shcweser make sure to compliment with CFAI curriculum. I am not planning on re taking this exam again but can already see why I failed last year … Curriculum is the way to go… with supplement of video or classes from a proper teacher who can explain things not just read off a slide! but first and foremost Curriculum … nothing replaces it.

Try Mark Meldrum… Apparently he says lots of guys read off slides and he doesnt!

I only ordered his book 4 video and it seems good… He has good insights, I picked up a few things that I overlooked in the text.