For the last month...

I did the EOC questions after reading each section and now I just finished the CFAI online exercises.

I also did the 2018 item set mock and 4 old essay mocks. I have more of them (for example the 2019) but I will do it during weekends when I have more time (I work full time and during the week I have only max a few hours per night).

I am just wondering if anyone is in the same situation and asking himself what do to now. I know there is a lot one can do, but the question is what and how. I have also seen that older item mocks are basically the CFAI online exercises.

I don’t know if resetting the question and do it a second time would be helpful… but on the other side, I am scared that I finished them to early and all the benefit will be lost…

Any thoughts?

How much did you score overall on the topic tests? I got 72% overall but a lot of that was back in Feb/March when I was still studying and making notes.I plan on resetting and redoing them towards the end of May. I feel like the topic tests cover most of the testable topics and are good a review. Between now and exam day, I’m just revising and adding to my notes whenever I make a mistake during mocks.

How many pages of notes do you have for the whole curriculum

This is what I’ll be doing.

Redo blue boxes, white texts, exhibits add to my notes, do the topic tests for a 3rd time hopefully can reset it and do it a 4th. Run through my notes from past relevant exam topics from 2000-2018.

Just go through them now they take a while. There’s 414 questions. I think last year in the middle of May the CFAI suddenly threw in 60 more questions all of a sudden.

Good luck.

Reset the CFAI online questions and do last 10 years CFAI AM exams. Rinse and repeat. Continue repeating until exam day. for any that you get wrong, review material to better understand why you got it wrong. It’s ok to go through the CFAI online questions and mock exams multiple times. Same goes for the 10 years of AM exams.

I scored 77% without resetting.

I am pretty sure that if I am going to do the exercises for a second time 80% of the time I will already know the answer… so I am not so sure it’s that much helpful…