Grading Service Review: S2000Magi!

I originally paid for a double Daren Miller grading session, and that fell through (and you can search for my previous thread to see why it didnt work out)… so I looked long and hard and found Bill does grading sessions too.

I just completed the session with Bill (s2000magician) yesterday and would highly recommend it. Its very affordable and provides plenty of value for the cost. Bill goes on Skype and explains each question one at a time, and breaks down why he scored what… He gives pointers on variations in the question and how to handle those variations if it comes up in the exam.

Overall, well worth it! I’ve spent this many hours studying, of course I want to make sure I’m translating my knowledge to the essay paper correctly :).

I’ll check into this for the official mocks and what not - thanks.

I wish the Exam were tomorrow in all honesty.

125 - can you provide a link for the grading service?

There ya go: http://www.financialexamhelp123.com/services/

Bill! I sent my test, waiting for my results!

@s2000magician If you need me to pay you first, i can do that too. Wasnt aware how you normally do things.

Payment is always required up front, unless you have a margin account and collateral! Your funds will be applied to the account with trade date accounting.

@s2000magician do you still provide grading service?

Inbox you during the weekend. Would like to see how I can improve in the morning essay.

I don’t think you can reserve the grading session from this platform. I had taken exam from Mark Meldrum website which was graded by Bill. it was very good learning experience for me. Bill explained each question and answer nicely and explained why he gave or did not give marks