Boston Institute Mock errata

Does anyone know where can I find the errata for Boston Institute mock 2019?

Going to attack that bad boy tomorrow bright and early. For those who have done it already: was there any major errors/ irrelevant material like for L2 last year?

I think there was a question about a corner portfolio. Unless I have my mocks mixed up.

Just did the mock…it definitely wasn’t $60 well spent…holy moly there were many mistakes. A real amateur hour.

Another straight-to-DVD performance by the Boston society.

Someone should file a PCP complaint on them for violating the Codes :

1. Act with integrity, competence , diligence , and respect and in an ethical manner with the public, clients, prospective clients, employers, employees, colleagues in the investment profession, and other participants in the global capital markets.

2. Practice and encourage others to practice in a professional and ethical manner that will reflect credit on themselves and the profession.

The fact that their mocks are official CFAI mocks and that year after year they’re full of blatant mistakes, curriculum mix-ups, grammatical errors and run-on sentences, and other easy to correct mistakes, really reflects poorly on the entire institute. Yeah, I understand that everyone fucks up once in a while, but if that happens every year, it’s inexcusable.

anyone find this beneficial ? i only had 2018 version. i think it help me 1 question in the AM session.

I tried them for l2 and stayed away due to their mistakes lol