Last week strategy for this years 2019 LIII candidates

I know this question has been asked plenty of times before but just curious what your strategy is for the last week.

I’ve taken 3 Schweser mocks, 1 Schweser live mock, 2019 CFAI mock, 2011-2018 CFAI AM old exams, and 2 Mark Meldrum/S2000 exams.

Im thinking about taking the last Schweser mock exam tomorrow and then being done with mocks - or I will just continue to review old mocks and memorize formulas. After that, the rest of the time I’ll just spend rewriting formulas and going over notes and reviewing mock exams that I’ve already completed.

Will probably take Monday and definitely Friday off (only writing formulas for studying in the morning).

What about you?

I’m using the binder from the LevelUp bootcamp which has every AM question since the early 2000’s separated by topic.

Already went through this once and will just grind it out again for the next 5 or 6 days. Plenty of good stuff in the pre 2011 AM’s. Just trying to get repetition and speed at this point.

Strategy - not get hit by a bus this week, or kiss anyone with visible cold sores. Both risks are very much avoidable.

When using the binder will you focus on reviewing the old questions (not actually answering them) or will you answer them?

I’ve been answering all in the questions in a notebook. It’s a grind. But it’s awesome practice and I really don’t know what else to do for the next week so I figure this is a pretty good plan.

Also read ethics this morning and will probably review GIPS throughout the week.

Should also note though that Marc crossed out all the irrelevant stuff, so it’s not really every question since a lot of it is no longer in the curriculum.

Sounds like a great plan

I’ve done all 4 MM Mocks, all 4 schweser, CFAI 2015-2018.

I plan on re-doing 1/2 of lowest scoring mock each day, grade and review weak area. Additionally will re-do all private wealth management questions for past exams. Mix in flash cards and summary pages. Rest on Friday.

• redoing 2010-2018 AM Institutional; will redo 2016-2018 full AM

-Me being the dumbest in the nbhd, i always mess up , so need to re-read IFT notes on these

-read GIPS / ethics application at lunch/dinner time

• review IFT, MM AM mocks in the morning, review CFAI online Qbank in the afternoon

-safely fly to the exam location on Friday

finishing up my last am mock tomorrow.

And then just reading through my notes.

I’ve done 4x Schweser (am & pm) mocks, 2x Fitch (am & pm) mocks, 2013-18 past AM papers and the AM CFAI Mock.

I’ll do 2012 AM paper tomorrow, second CFAI PM mock Tuesday and then just go over already completed mocks Wed and Thu.

At this stage for me it’s about keeping fresh and battling the burn out. I’m really bored of it all now and just need to maintain motivation.

Trying to go through the entire material/ notes so that everything is as fresh as possible in my memory. It almost feels like running in quick sand; once you reach the end of review, you have already forgotten the stuff you reviewed first.