investors types - Behavioral Finance VS Management of individual investors

Hi everyone, 

i don’t undestand why the program is providing so many behavioral types: 

in LOS 9 - Behavioral Finance we have 2 major classifications:

• Guardian,                 individualist,         Adventurer                      and celebrity
  • Passive Preserver, Friendly follower, Independent individualist and Active Accumulator

i put them one on top of the other to show the equivalence in terms of extreme. and here starts the confusion with individualists being a risk taker in the second classification and a “careful” investor in the first classification

then the confusion continues with the definition provided in LOS 10 - Management of individual investors

they introduce a third type of classification: Cautious - Methodical - individualist and Spontaneous! and here, the Individualist is similar to the one of the 3 ways mode. but without the word “independent”.

why so many definitions and which individualist should we consider? the one defined in LOS 9 or LOS 10?!!

many thanks

If you weren't successful on your Level III exam, you'll want to be the first to know when Schweser study materials are available for 2020 exams. Sign up below, and we'll notify you as soon as they are available for sale.

They would mention it, I believe. Like classify as per Pompian 4 way BITS. Classify as per BB&K 5 way model. And for the first, well they’ll tell you to classify amongs methodical, cautious, individualist, spontaneous. 

The bottom line - they won’t make it ambiguous and you’ll figure it out.

:(

but it is hard for me to memorize