How many hours of sleep

Just wondering how many hours of sleep each day you guys planning to get for the next few days? For me, 8 hours sleep per day but seems like time is running out!

For me, I’m planning to get plenty of rest and sleep. Just like when I train for Ironman, the last two weeks is tapering and I do less and less training to rest the body and make sure its in peak shape for the big day.

As I’ve taken the two weeks prior to exam day off from work, it’s easier to follow this strategy, but I pretty much go to sleep at the same time each day and allow myself to wake up naturally each day. I average 7-9 hours per night depending on how late I go to sleep or whether I’ve exercised or eaten late that day. You’re correct about time clocking down but only you can tell how much sleep you need to perform well both now and on exam day!

I have a 5 year old and a 1 year old, predictable sleep hasn’t existed for years. If I get more than 6 hours, I am happy.

At least 8 hours. Getting enough of sleep is primordial for concentration, focus and functioning brain. The last thing I want to do is to show up on Saturday morning, cross-eyed from fatigue and lack of sleep but having gone over a few additional questions.

The big question is how much sleep can you get the night before the exam.

This is gonna be my 5th year taking the CFA exam, and last year was the first where I was able to fall asleep within an hour of going to bed.

8hrs a night minimum, but trying to get to bed earlier & wake up earlier each day in preparation for Saturday. I know I’m in for major anxiety-fueled insomnia the night before the exam (I barely got 3 hours of sleep before Levels 1&2, despite not studying past 4pm). No caffeine or stimulants the day before the exam either.