CFA Mock - Realistic?

I started taking the afternoon mock exam on CFA Institute website and it seems beyond ridiculous with the questions and structure of the reading. I am horrified because I feel like I don’t know anything and am only through the first 12 Q’s. Should I shut it down and not stress about the mock? I have taken every morning CFA exam from 2018-2012 and have taken the 4 practice exams (both AM and PM) in Schweser. Have improved my scores greatly and averaging low to mid 70’s generally speaking.

Hoping to not have a meltdown 4 days out lol

I’d finish and review the CFAI PM mock but my 2 cents is those vingettes were very lengthy (esp the privative wealth management question) and would be reduced on the exam.

Level 1 and Level 2 mocks provided by CFAI were a lot more difficult than the actual exam.

I think the same goes for Level 3.

Mocks (and thus the practice questions also offered on the CFAI website) are quite ambiguous and test you a lot on words rather than conceptual material. I made it this far without taking a single mock (L1, L2 and now L3) because I knew how ridiculous they were and I decided to use my time more efficiently and did not want to stress out on a test that does not match the difficulty of the official exam. Not sure why so many people do them so vehemently

The mock had some good questions not covered in eoc or online questions. But there were also some very vague and terrible questions.

IDK I made 65% on AM CFA Mock then 60% on PM CFA 2019 MC CFAINSTIUTE whatevder this mock is called -with several that i just made stupid mistakes on PM

I haven’t cracked over 60% in am written mock and my schweser mock scores have all trended down

I am going to stop working mocks though starting wednesday and review my flashcards, read ethics and Asset Manager code along with GIPS

Then rework some swap, implementation shortfall, option, individual investor questions from previous test vignettes i completely bombed

If I pass it will be becaues the test i was individually given had material i just knew it can go either way at this point

The first 12 questions are all ethics. It’s entirely possible to screw up ethics and ace the rest of the exam.

deleted

@Torsten55 So how do you practice, just BB and EOCs? no CFA AM past year papers for L3?