Constant-mix stategy in syllabus?

Is constant-mix strategy which i have seen in some previous a.m.s still in syllabus?

If you weren't successful on your Level III exam, you'll want to be the first to know when Schweser study materials are available for 2020 exams. Sign up below, and we'll notify you as soon as they are available for sale.

Dear cpk123 or S2000 magician, can you answer yes or no? Or 123mps. 

Thanks.

A quick search of “constant-mix strategy”, “constant mix”, and “constant-mix” through CFA materials yielded no results (using the search function on vitalsource). Then again its not some arcane strategy and I think you could be reasonably expected to know what it is even without it appearing in the curriculum.

You must be calling 125mph, right? Otherwise i dont think there’s a 123mps in this forum.

I have not seen the topic as well but have encountered it in several mocks

It's a long shot, gotta make it.

https://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfa/candidate/level-iii-curriculum...

Three readings were removed:

• Market Indexes and Benchmarks by C. Mitchell Conover, PhD, CFA, CIPM
  • Equity Portfolio Management by Gary L. Gastineau, Andrew R. Olma, CFA, and Robert G. Zielinski, CFA
  • Monitoring and Rebalancing by Robert D. Arnott, Terence E. Burns, CFA, Lisa Plaxco, CFA, and Philip Moore

i believe constant-mix is part of from 3rd reading was removed for 2019

"You could not live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." (Thanos - Endgame)

Thanks guys, yes i meant 125mph :) lol

Hope CPPI has been removed as I have been skipping these when writing my mocks!

Nope. no longer part of syllabus

Yeah it’s been removed. Don’t bother looking at it