Good luck y'all !

That’s all she wrote! Final review is done, taking rest of today and tomorrow off.

Good luck on Saturday and remember that even if you bomb the exam, at least you’re not one of those poor souls on L1 who still have the entire grind in front of them.

Codtrawler is out!

good luck. I’m also fading here. US OPEN/tiger tee time will be my queue to end it.

Thank you and good luck to you and everyone else here. It has been a very tough journey for all of us as we went through different challenges and stages in life. Thanks everyone who contributed here with insights, opposing views and corrections. I am really looking forward to kick the crap out of the exam and I hope so for everyone here as well.

Let’s put this beast behind us!

Exactly my plan. But he’s not teeing off until 5pm EST so I still have 5 hours to crunch.

Thanks everybody for the all the help and input - this is a great forum, only wish I had joined at L1 instead of L3.

Best of luck!

Good luck to you all. Statistically you are all my enemies, but I hope everyone of the L3 AF community passes.

I remember sitting at LVL1 exam thinking about the stats that only 20% of people sitting for LVL1 exam will eventually pass LVL3 and become a Charterholder. This Saturday we will have the opportunity to become part of that 20%!

May the odds be ever in your favor!

I feel Saturday is gonna be only my first try.

Good luck everyone. Thanks for everyone’s help here on the forum!

What a journey.

Wish all of us to pass like everyone profiting from rising stock market.

Good luck all! The worst part is the 2 month wait for your results…

I just finished my final mock, ever… Will rest now. G’luck and see you back here in late August!

Good luck everyone!!

Hope everyone passes level 3 and gets your life back soon

I do wish the best for all y’all.

#respect.

GLHF

Good Luck Everyone!!! I am still hanging onto GIPS as if my life depended on it. But I realize resistance is futile. I would say the pain of the 2 month wait can only be matched by having to stop studying just having realized how MUCH stuff there still is to review!

DRAKARYSSSS!!!

Good luck everyone! See ya all on the flip side!

Good luck everyone. I hope nobody will come back like me as a re-taker.

As I’m in Australia, so 12hrs 50mins to go and feels a bit weird that the day has nearly come. Good luck to all. Hopefully our last CFA Exam ever!

same here in Jakarta. already at hotel room where exam located, make me quite a bit relaxed.

I feel like an ATM option freaking out (insane gamma) as each hour passes by ;-).

All the best you all. Hope we all see this through.